University of Montana No Interest Bike Loans
Source File: http://www.umt.edu/asum/ot/bikeloan.html
Associated Students of the University of Montana (ASUM)
Term and Rate: 12 month no interest loan for up to $400.00
To be eligible, the borrower must be:
- 1. A current member of Missoula Federal Credit Union
- 2. A registered Student at The University of Montana
To Apply for Funds:
- 1. Go to the ASUM Office of Transportation.
- 2. Bring your Griz Card.
- 3. Fill out the MFCU "Loanliner Advance Request Voucher" form.
- 4. Be able to pay 10% of the purchase price of the bicycle.
After bike is purchased:
- 1. The borrower must bring a copy of the receipt and/or bill of sale (of the bicycle) to the ASUM Office of Transportaion. The receipt must show that they have paid at least 10% of the purchase price of the bicycle.
- 2. The borrower must register the bike with the city of Missoula (this costs $5) and bring a copy of the registration within a week of purchase.